NOW BOOKING – Community Birth Support: Small Group Pregnancy, Labor, and Postpartum Support. Click here to learn more.
Maternal health coaching offers a whole person approach to preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum. A full spectrum doula supports the whole journey towards parenthood: fertility, conception, pregnancy, adoption, abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, labor, postpartum.
I’m Melissa Danielle, Integrative Nutrition and Women’s Health Coach, Full Spectrum Doula, and all-around woman inviting those considering, expecting, and postpartum to imagine an embodied and integrated approach to making babies and entering motherhood.
I’m currently booking clients with due dates in 2019. Click here to review my services and to book a consultation.
Good to know: Evidence on Doulas | Implementing Health Coaching
I offer support for and with
- expectants over 35
- plus size birth
- fertility challenges such as PCOS
- ensuring you and your partner (if you have one) are on the same page regarding birth outcomes and postpartum
- communicating your concerns and desires with your primary care / obstretrics / perinatal providers
- choosing the foods and supplements that will help you feel your best
- establishing birth and postpartum preferences
- identifying and referring you to additional professional support, i.e. physical therapy, mental health, when necessary
- creating mindful movement practices
- setting up your home environment
- building your support network
- money matters
- and more