NOW BOOKING – Community Birth Support: Small Group Pregnancy, Labor, and Postpartum Support. Click here to learn more.
Maternal health coaching offers a whole person approach to preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum. A full spectrum doula supports the whole journey towards parenthood: fertility, conception, pregnancy, adoption, abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, labor, postpartum.
I’m Melissa Danielle, Integrative Nutrition and Women’s Health Coach, Full Spectrum Doula, and all-around woman inviting those considering, expecting, and postpartum to imagine an embodied and integrated approach to making babies and entering motherhood.
Good to know: Evidence on Doulas | Implementing Health Coaching
I offer support for and with
- expectants over 35
- plus size birth
- fertility challenges such as PCOS
- ensuring you and your partner (if you have one) are on the same page regarding birth outcomes and postpartum
- communicating your concerns and desires with your primary care / obstretrics / perinatal providers
- choosing the foods and supplements that will help you feel your best
- establishing birth and postpartum preferences
- identifying and referring you to additional professional support, i.e. physical therapy, mental health, when necessary
- creating mindful movement practices
- setting up your home environment
- building your support network
- money matters
- and more